Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

What a gorgeous and busy weekend we had here. I found this lovely butterfly silk scarf at an estate sale and it makes me yearn for spring.

My hubby and I decided to take a last minute date night before our new little boy arrives...hopefully this week. We took in some shopping and a movie. Did you see The Grey this weekend? Scared the heck out of me, and hubby laughed at all my jumps and screeches. Now I know this movie wouldn't scare about 97% of the population, but I can scare myself in a lighted room with nothing in it :-) Overall, I didn't think the movie was really good, but better than some I have seen recently.
Hubby took me to the thrift store this weekend and I scored these two Missoni for Target Neoprene Laptop sleeves (1 for me and 1 for a friend) for just $6. Remember how crazy people were to snag a few Missoni goodies? Absolutely crazy that now I see them in a thrift store.
I have been searching for a pair of Foo Dog for like ever. I found this lovely pair at Target for just $9.99 each. They are ceramic and are a really pretty pewter color. I snatched these guys up and now are serving as bookends on my credenza.
Raspberry vanilla smoothies were the perfect pre-shopping treat. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

♥ Jen

No comments: