Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Peanut Blossom Cookies

Peanut blossoms cookies are by far one of my favorite holiday cookies. Simply making them gives me so much holiday spirit. They are super simple to make and are always a big hit in our house...they never make it more than 2 days before they are completely gone! I followed these instructions, but added a few of my little touches here and there. To make them extra sugary (my signature), roll them in a few coats of sugar. I usually do this 2 or 3 times.
Use a small melon baller or scoop for perfect sized cookies every time. Extra sugar coating!
Save time, unwrap and prep your kisses before the cookies come out of the oven. Press kisses into cookies right when they come out of the oven. Let them set for a few hours so that the kisses harden up again. I love to have a few right out of the oven when the cookies are still warm and the chocolate is a little melted. Do you have a favorite recipe that you make each year for the holidays?

♥ Jen

No comments: