Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Sorry, I have been a little MIA as of late. We have been so busy! We've gone camping, fishing, a trip to NYC, and the beach...so it has been a little crazy around here and my blogging and DIY projects have gone by the wayside. So, I am back! Refreshed and ready....can you believe how fast the summer has gone by? School is starting soon which can only mean one thing.....Christmas is just around the corner!

Here's a few snapshots from our trip to the beach. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect beach day.....sunny and mid 80's. We stayed at this lovely mid century modern hotel on the beach. This hotel was super swanky with a wonderful owner who treated us like we were more than just guests. I can't wait to go back and visit again soon.
 Diva Darling in appropriate beach attire....Hello Kitty bikini! The sand was soooo soft and I just couldn't help but run the sand through my fingers and toes.
Here's a photo hubby snapped of me....he could have at least told me my bra strap was showing!
 Perfect pedi for the beach....Turquoise and Caicos from Essie.
 Does anyone else love to draw in the sand?
I just couldn't get enough of the views. I think I took a million photos of the beach grass and surrounding scenery. Our visit was so short, and as soon as we left we were wishing we had stayed just a day more. This is definitely a must do vacation for our family each summer. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.

♥ Jen

No comments: