Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

What a weekend we had....can I just say, I can't believe how cold it was! It seems as though winter is here finally...I'm so glad we'll be back up in the 80's this week. It's officially the start of yard sale season here and hubby took Diva Darling and I around to some of the many community yard sales that were this weekend. We managed to score a few things, and I can honestly say it was worth it despite the cold weather. Here are some photos from the weekend.
 I love turquoise...especially during the summer months. I made this necklace over the weekend and I can't wait to wear it here soon.
 Vintage earrings that I picked up at an antique store a few weeks ago.
 I always keep a journal with me to write down ideas as they come to me....because if I don't I will forget.
 I love this little shoe! I found this at a thrift store a couple of months ago. It actually has a little cat...(I thought it was a lion) on the front...and it's milk glass to boot! Do any of you collect milk glass?

Let me know what you did over the weekend.

♥ Jen

No comments: