Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Essie Smokin Hot, Essie Luxeffects As Gold As It Gets

Fall is in the air! The mornings have been quite cool (for me anyways) and the evening have been very nice. The last few weeks have been sooo busy around our house. I was finally able to spend some time at home this week and completed so many projects. I was able to catch up on my magazine reading and I even had time for a fall manicure.
   
 
My mother recently gave me an early birthday present.....A SEWING MACHINE! I have been wanting one for what feels like forever! I picked up some of these fun fabrics and can't wait to get sewing.
 
 
I'm starting to add new pieces to my wardrobe for fall. I found this chevron patterned scarf at Forever 21 over the weekend. For $8, it was a real steal! 
 
 
I have added a few new pieces to my etsy shop. I love the feel and look of this acrylic bracelet. It has a mixture of greys, browns and maybe even a hint of blue. You can find it here. 
 
 
I am obsessed with sugar skulls and crosses. I created this lovely bracelet out of white and turquoise magnesite and a silver sugar skull bead. Perfect for the upcoming Día de los Muertos or Day of the Dead. You can also find that here.
 
Friday I will posting a Hollywood Regency inspired DIY so be on the look out for that. Have a great week!
 
♥ Jen

No comments: