Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Winter finally arrived this weekend, at least temperature wise...thank goodness we didn't receive any snow. This post is just about some of my favorite things from the weekend. I absolutely love dried cranberries. They are such a tasty treat that is low if fat and yummy to boot!
This is one of my new favorite scents. It is sugared vanilla from Yankee Candle. I get all the yummy smells without having to down a dozen cookies.
Trying to get a book read before my little one shows up...since I know it will be a few months before I will have time to read again. This is The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks.
My little succulent is doing so well that I have decided to try and keep a larger plant alive. Diva Darling found this zebra striped pot at Ross last weekend and I think she did an excellent job picking it out. It looks perfect in our dining room.

After reading several blogs and perusing the Internet this week, I am going to try my hand at something neon for this weeks DIY (thank you Erin for the inspiration). Neon scares me a little, and definitely brings me back to my childhood in the 80's....who can forget neon friendship bracelets and socks?

Hope you all had a good weekend.

♥ Jen

No comments: