Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

One of my favorite things to do is going to estate sales....it's such a treasure hunt and you just never know what you will find. This weekend my hubby took me to another estate sale and this one didn't disappoint. I snagged these wonderful vintage 50's opera glasses (with original case and box) for less than $5. They are in perfect condition and I can only imagine what they have seen.
We finally got snow over the weekend, so I took some time to create some more glamorous things for my Etsy store. You can find this one here.
Diva Darling and I had a girls night, complete with movies and junk food. Can you guess which movie was her choice?
Finally, these are some of my go to lip colors for this season. The lipstick is Loreal Color Riche in Scarlet and Smashbox lip gloss in Siren.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

♥ Jen

No comments: