Friday, January 27, 2012

DIY- Simple Knot Glamour Earring

Here is another very simple DIY jewelry project. I gathered some leftover chains from other projects to create this simple, yet glamorous knot earring. Wanna see how I made these? Keep reading to see how I created it.
Materials:

3- different types of chain or rhinestones- mine measured about 10 inches
2- Jump Rings
2- Earring Wires
Pliers

You can make your chains whatever length you would like or however far down you would like your earring to hang. Mine were not exactly the same length...I wanted more of an uneven bottom edge of the earring.
First, you will loop all three chains through a jump ring.
Second, tie a simple knot. You can make this as high or as low as you want...just make sure to move it into position before tightening the knot all the way. I am not going to lie, this was a little tricky...I actually had hubby help. Have no fear, once you figure out how to loop all the little chains at once, it goes quite easily.
Finish by adding a earring wire.
Voila! All finished. Super simple, super quick and a good way to use up some extra chain.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

♥ Jen

No comments: