Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

I officially have 4 weeks left until my little boy comes, and I really haven't had the energy to go and do to many things over the weekend (even though sadly, it was over 60 degrees this weekend). So this weeks post is kind of just some of the things I have been working on, and some of the things that I love right now.
Hubby got this leather wallet/coin purse for me for Christmas. It is so buttery soft and has a gorgeous silk lining on the inside. I absolutely love it!
I have heard so much about Maybellines Baby Lips that I had to get a couple to try out. I haven't had them long enough to determine whether or not I love them, so we'll see how it goes.
Lemon Curd has been one of my favorites since I was a child. It is so yummy spread on a piece of toast.
I love this classic saying. It is one of those things that I try to remind myself of often. Have I mentioned that I have a 2 year old? I have an easy DIY for this week, so be on the lookout for that post at the end of the week. Anyways, I hope everyone had a good weekend.

♥ Jen

No comments: