Friday, June 15, 2012

DIY- Shrimp Ceviche

I absolutely love shrimp ceviche. The flavors and colors are so refreshing for those hot summer days. All the ingredients for this dish were found at my local Friday farmers market. I've mastered the art of patience for this dish, as you have to let the flavors marinate in the fridge for the ultimate perfection. Make sure to use fresh shrimp instead on frozen as well as fresh vegetables. Follow this recipe and adjust to suit your taste.
Peeled and deveined shrimp.
 Cook and cool in water to stop the cooking process.
 Fresh produce is a must!
 Chop and store ahead of time to add when recipe call for it.
Enjoy with your favorite summertime beverage. This is a family favorite around our home. Let me know if you try this yummy recipe, and let me know what your favorite summertime fare is!

♥ Jen

No comments: