Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

This weekend I spent most of my time at home doing DIY projects and playing with Diva Darling. Lately, I have been having a creative DIY block and I did a lot of looking for inspirations over the weekend. Hubby bought my this lovely scented Bvlgari in Jasmine Noir. This smells so good without an overpowering floral smell. Here are a few highlights from my weekend.
We took Diva Darling out to lunch on Saturday and this is the book she received with her meal. For a moment I thought the yard sale gods were shining down on me, but we did not go to any yard sales this week....bummer!
I have somewhat of a tassel fetish lately. This one is filled with lavender and it just adds a touch of elegance to our room.
 My summer just wouldn't be complete without a pair of cut off shorts in my wardrobe.
4th of July is coming up so quickly, and after it has passed it seems like summer pretty much disappears. Does it feel that way to anyone else? Here is a quick glimpse of supplies for my patriotic inspired DIY that I will post of Friday.

♥ Jen

1 comment:

stone fox interrupted said...

looks like fun! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x