Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! We had a great weekend and the weather was absolutely wonderful. While shopping for my husband I stumble upon some great sales at Bath and Body and Victoria's Secret. This is a great time of the year to stock up on some essential items. The rest of the weekend was spent at the flea market and a day of fishing at the lake. We just couldn't have ask for a better family weekend. Here is a collection of a few of my recent favorite finds.
Isn't this glamorous? I found this lovely mid century Queens Lusterware decanter and glass set at a flea market for only $6! I just love the show Mad Men and this reminds me so much of the glasses they feature on that show. They are going to be the perfect addition to my bar cart.
I love designer items and love to find them at a fraction of their original retail price. I found this Adam Lippes top at a local thrift store for only $2! Such a score.
A few weeks ago my husband scored this nautical style Stella & Dot necklace at a yard sale. The price on this little gem was $2. Hubby has such a good eye for items that I may like.
Who doesn't love some Italian leather shoes? These Via Spiga heels are super cute and super comfy. I just love the suede leather and little heart design on the front. I can't wait to pair these with a cute top and jeans and head out for a night on the town with my hubby.

♥ Jen 

No comments: