Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food, family and friends. I scored these really comfortable Sam Edelman boots...I'm in love! You can find them here.
I love this color from Mac. It is a blue brown pigment and I think it is going to produce an amazing date night look. Diva Darling has finally managed to move into her own "big girl" bed. She picked out the bedding herself and I love it too.
It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we're in full Christmas holiday mode. Why does it seem like Christmas comes faster as an adult than when you're a kid?
These are some supplies I picked up over the weekend for an upcoming DIY project...I'm excited about this one. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did go out for a couple of hours on Black Friday but not until after 5 am. Let's face it, after a day in the kitchen I was way to tired to brave the crowds or stand in long lines at midnight. I don't know, I feel so bad for the employees who had to work at 9 pm or midnight on a holiday. Did you brave Black Friday? What do you think about the stores opening on Thanksgiving and as early as midnight?

♥ Jen

No comments: