Monday, November 21, 2011

What's in My Purse

Purse Elle, Silk Coin Purse Anthropologie, Samsung phone, Steve Madden Wallet, New chain from my collection, Sunglasses Relic, Bath and Body hand sanitizer, Nivea lip balm, Ahava hand lotion, Tic Tacs, Band-Aid Blister Block, Cover Girl Lipstain, Notebook for writing down anything while on the go.


Our weekend was pretty much uneventful so in place of the weekend in pictures post, I am sharing with you what's in my purse. I usually carry a little bit more than what is pictured, but I didn't think anyone wanted to see my "Mommy must carry" essentials. Diva Darling and I spent a few hours in the park on Saturday and then came home and made a DIY pumpkin mask...DIY post to come later this week. How did you spend your weekend? Retail therapy? Family time? Enjoying the outdoors? Prepping for this weeks Thanksgiving Holiday?

♥ Jen

1 comment:

CHOCAROME said...

I love your wallet, it's amazing!

By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/