Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

This weekend for the most part was uneventful. My mother and I spent the end of the week at a new antique store in our area. It was approx. 4,000 sq ft with 3 floors....we were there for hours! We found a few items, some are pictured here this week. I scored this Jonathan Adler reed diffuser from HSN for $6! I don't plan on using it for a reed diffuser, but he has a nice home on my bookcase next to my favorite books.
I love a good book. This weekend hubby took me to the library to pick up some new reads. Not like a don't have a bookshelf full of books I have yet to read.
I found this glamorous bowl at TJ Maxx over the weekend for $3.99. It is perfect for holding my jewelry...I just have decide where I want to put it.
Did you pick up the new book, The Perfectly Imperfect Home by Deborah Needleman? I made a quick run through and it has phenomenal ideas...the only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of actual photos, it has drawings instead. Overall, a very good reference book.
I found these vintage earrings at an antique store this weekend. I love the glitter leaves and pearls...so elegant...so vintage glam....♥
At the same antique store I found these really cute sherbet glasses. I love the detail on the base. I love items that serve multiple purposes and these were perfect for displaying mini meringues. These managed to make it into the bowl before Diva Darling yummied them up. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.

♥ Jen

No comments: